GRADE 1s CELEBRATING VALENTINE’S DAY
The Grade 1s made Valentine’s Day cards for the Estate staff. The boys had lots of fun making cards and sharing the love and then presented the cards to Chris Perumal and Martha Skhosana to give to their team.
Kids’ Lit Quiz
Below are the results of the Lit Quiz competition:
Team 1: Connor Leech, Abdullah Navlakhi, Vashiv Naidoo and Kabir Budlender came in 8th place.
Team 2: Matthew Thomson, Robert Steyn, Michael Jeong and Connor van der Walt came in 14th place.
A special mention to the three reserves: William Boland, Nyiko Mabunda and Ethan Steyn, they also participated in the quiz and they jumped in to help the St John’s boys collect answer sheets in between every round.
All of these boys showed the Right Stuff and we are proud of their results.
Well done boys!!!
The Grade 0 boys spent the week learning about bugs, recognising colours and building puzzles.
BOYS SPENDING TIME IN THE NEW JP LIBRARY
GRADE 4s – SEED POTS
The Grade 4 boys will observe and record the growth of their seeds over the coming days.
FAREWELL TO STAFF MEMBERS
We say farewell to Sihle Blose and Gary Cooper. Best wishes in your new and exciting roles.
THE LAUNCH OF EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAMME.
At the ECD training 20 enthusiastic young students and 3 facilitators had their first class in our new JP building. The training will take place every Saturday for the next 15 months.
- School opens: Boys to wear Summer Blues – 26 February
- Water polo vs KEPS & St John’s – 28 February – 8:00-17:00
- Swimming Gala – 1 March – 14:00-16:30
- Cricket vs Lynwood & Clifton – 2 March – 8:00-17:00
- Ash Wednesday, Boys to wear Blues – 6 March – 7:45
- Cricket vs CBC – 6-7 March – 14:00-18:00
- New boys eye screening – 6 March – 8:00-13:30
- Water polo vs St Peter’s – 7 March – 14:00-18:00
- Water polo KEPS 1st Team Festival – 14:00-18:00
- Grade 5 Cake Sale – 8 March – 12:45-14:00
- Grade 0 Grandparent’s Tea – 8 March – 10:00-12:00
- Swimming Gala – 8 March – 14:00-16:00
- Cricket vs CBC – 9 March – 8:00-17:00
- PA Meeting – 11 March – 17:30-19:30
- Care to Learn day – 13 March – 9:00-12:30
- Lumo Dance – 15 March – 16:00-22:00